Québec political party revolutionary project for water

I plan on starting a revolutionairy alternative crypto community based network that i would annex to a political party plan of action and gift to french canadians in quebec (where all the hydro is). we need a blockchain and ecosystem or whatever would be best in order to 1:like vet and vthor create and mine using node technology the same concept if possible wich is creatin our own alternative autosufficient network destined nto entertain, informe, consult and vote more often due to blockchain technology… web b3 apps that make it easy to play ar4ound on thor chain and swape just like other popular models… Most evidently we will encourage people and artist in our political campain (hopefully before) to populate our cultural butys, our own identity on the blockchain: art and nfts… in order to encourege culture to grow… etc… the sooner we get a social platform a bit like pi network mining strategies wich would allow people to start mnining and populating our volume or whatever you call that…with node technology just like pi but once elected… combined to goverment and use to consult teach share cultiuvate and whatever they decide to do with it once being bable to consult them and vote ofthen on the block chain getting payed for voting mining using creating influencing netc using tips based on bwater witch like pi fire, evaporates with time wich gives more or less priority inthe feed giving a chace to others to shine up hihg with good ideas… etc sky is not the limite i need ideas and solution help and support from programmers blockchain people and whatever implicates a big potential project like this that would implicate a hole provice in participating and using it… etc… what is the best model or way to go… we want a coin to protect our water and so on… some sort of alternative autosufficient way ofm teaching and consulting giving them more power and autonomy etc less work for all… anarcho collectivism. genious ideas are also welcomed and all the help we can have wen have 2 years of head start on the next campain but no money because there are no elections yet… i think i saw grant sections… when where and how do we start collborating and working on vchain? Vive la Québec Libre!! I am convived that you know exacly how to make it pay you for creating and linking evrything while working on it or for working on it with mining or somekind of node system like pi we also need for popular implication and participation paying…