Improving Investor Confidence with Transparent Circulating Supply Information for B3TR

From the investors’ perspective, the current circulating supply of B3TR does not provide sufficient information to investors and users.

For an investor to determine whether they are buying cheaply or expensively, they consider the marketcap price. In the case of B3TR, this is very difficult because the investor does not know instantly the circulating supply at the end of the year or a year from now and most participants won’t solve math equations for this info.

Thus, unconsciously, all investors or users of VeBetterDAO feel that B3TR is expensive (when buying) and cheap (when selling) since new coins are constantly being unlocked and circulating supply remains low.

Therefore, it would be very helpful to have the circulating supply information displayed on the VeBetterDAO page for certain time intervals, such as 6 months later, 12 months later, etc., so that it will be clear to investors that with the current price of B3TR, they are buying or selling for a market cap that will be, for example, 3-4 million USD at the end of the year.

4 Likes

thank you @K_Gallios . agreed. we will showcase circulating number on website soon.

In the time being, all the emission information is documented in below link.

I believe you are looking for some thing like this chart.

3 Likes

Maybe I didn’t explain it correctly. As token unlocks scare many people in the crypto space, I believe it is important to be clear about the combined circulating supply of B3TR & VOT3 on some key dates.

For example, based on the equations in the whitepaper, there could be information on the website that we will have a circulating supply of 127M (B3TR & VOT3) on 31/12/2024. Similarly, on 30/06/2025, it might be 231M (B3TR & VOT3) etc.

This is a very important information for evaluating B3TR coins that are being traded by users.

I estimate that with this information, it is likely that the evaluation of B3TR could increase, along with the very crucial limitation of sybil attacks.

4 Likes

noted. makes sense. thank you.

3 Likes

I think your idea is great, I hope it gets implemented, it’s really a great idea :handshake:

2 Likes

I like this idea. Would be really helpful for dao users, traders and holders.

1 Like

Good idea, but it should be called something like generated tokens insert intervals.
This because tokens will be taken out of supply too, I think. Burned.